Reported Speech - Exercise 10
Click here to view the solution of this exercise
1. The girl said (that) she had done her homework.
2. Mr Sellers said (that) he was going to London the next day (the following day).
3. She wanted to know if he worked for an insurance company.
4. Mr Jones told me not to put my shoes on the table.
5. They told her to run as fast as she could.
6. He asked her if she knew his parents.
7. They asked him how long he had holidays that year.
8. They told us (that) they were listening to the radio.
9. She asked me what I was doing the next day.
10. She asked them if they had watched the movie the day before.
11. She told him not to drive so fast.
12. He shouted to give it to him.
13. John explained (that) Susan would help him.
14. He asked me if I had ever read that book.
15. Mr Cook told us to clean our shoes and come in.