Reported Speech - Exercise 3
Click here to view the solution of this exercise
1. Mary said (that) she liked (likes) ice cream.
2. The Browns said (that) they were on time.
3. Sue said (that) he was sitting on the table.
4. Mother said (that) Bill always went (goes) to bed early.
5. Mrs Smith said (that) she often drove (drives) to London.
6. Bill said (that)he was going to answer the phone.
7. The girl said (that) she wasn't doing her homework then.
8. The gardener said (that) he always sold (sells) all his flowers.
9. Mother said (that) I could help her with the dishes.
10. He said (that) he met (meets) him every Friday.
11. Jim told me (that) he left that night.
12. He said (that) he was watching TV.
13. She told them (that) she liked (likes) roast beef.
14. Our neighbours said (that) they bought a newspaper every day.
15. They told me (that) they were flying to New York.
© Copyright 2001-2023 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved