Reported Speech - Exercise 6
Click here to view the solution of this exercise
1. He told me (that) they had been dancing all the time.
2. Mum asked me if I had seen her glasses.
3. He asked me who had cleaned the pool.
4. Marilyn said (that) she always ate (eats) cornflakes in the morning.
5. He told her to give up smoking.
6. Father said (that) mum was tired then.
7. Phil asked me if I had been at the party, too.
8. He said (that) he had been waiting for me for an hour.
9. Ann asked Kate if she had really written that story.
10. Tim asked who had taken his ruler.
11. Bill said (that) he would take the car because he was late.
12. He told them not to tell him such nonsense.
13. Debby told me (that) she would meet him at the station the following morning.
14. The mother asked him why his clothes were so dirty.
15. He asked her if she had sold her car.
© Copyright 2001-2023 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved