Reported Speech - Exercise 7
1. She told him to shut the door.
2. He said (that) he was going home then.
3. Sam asked her if she had got 20 pounds.
4. He wanted to know which picture was the most famous one.
5. She said (that) she had been biking the day before.
6. He was told to fill in the form.
7. She said (that) she was doing her homework.
8. They asked me if Paul had lost the match.
9. He told her not to call him before 7 o'clock.
10. Mother said to me (that) she would buy that book for me.
11. Cathy asked me if the movie was interesting or boring.
12. She said to him (that) she had invited him to her party.
13. They wanted to know when my birthday was.
14. Susan said (that) she liked classical music.
15. She asked me where I had met her.