1. We must leave the house at seven o’clock in the morning.
2. She usually visits her grandparents on Saturday afternoon.
3. They met in front of the cinema at eight o’clock yesterday.
4. He couldn’t help her with the English homework.
5. My sister wasn’t at school yesterday because she had a cold.
6. We went to the movies and then to a disco.
7. My parents usually play tennis three times a week.
8. I always have to get up at half past six during the week.
9. We will tell them the news tomorrow afternoon.
10. Dad lost the keys and still hasn’t found them.