Word Order - Exercise 8
1. Make sure you are here by eight o’clock.
2. I was in Ireland last month and I liked it very much there.
3. The police arrested a man who was guilty of murder.
4. Every morning George takes the bus to work.
5. When I heard the news, I phoned her immediately.
6. The new shopping mall will open next Monday.
7. I remembered her name after a few minutes.
8. Have you ever tried this before?
9. I’m going to Boston for a few days next week.
10. I didn’t see you at Tom’s party last Friday.
11. When the alarm rang, I got out of the bed immediately.
12. We were looking for it for a while but couldn’t find it.