1. This is the girl I met at Nora’s party last Friday.
2. They usually play golf every Sunday morning.
3. They are building a new shopping centre at the end of my street.
4. Is she making the breakfast at the moment?
5. He arrived at about ten o’clock in the morning.
6. I’ll probably arrive at home late this evening.
7. I’m afraid I won’t be able to come to the meeting.
8. I don’t have to work on Saturdays.
9. The weather will be much better tomorrow than today.
10. They were on their way to Madrid when their car broke down.
11. My daughters sometimes visit me at work after school.
12. I always have to hurry in the morning because I get up too late. or I have to hurry in the morning because I always get up too late.